5/14/11

Friday then Saturday

There were a lot of fun in these days!

Friday,
I went to Aileen's and watched a movie called, "After Shock", that movie is quite good:)
But before i went to Aileen's. We ate Nasi Padang at Pamulang 2, it was so good and it's only Rp5000 (y) After watched we were gossiping HAHA and sent voice mail to Henaria. And i came home at 6 o'clock or more. But, in this day, Adhys got flu. hope you'll well soon:)

And the next day is Saturday!
I practiced basketball at SMA 7 Tangsel, it was my second time. We were learning about defense, o ya i have a motto about practicing or learning basketball is "W.L.S.D."

W = Watch! first, we must watch the example how to do that.
L = Learn! After we know how to, we learn how to that.
S = Save! Third, we've already know the move so save it in our mind!
D = Do! Finally, when we're playing basketball we use the move!! We've learned. And save it so we're not forgot about that!

Okay, then there was raining. While waited the rain stop. i was chatting with my friends. But kinda bored, 'cause i don't have any topic in my mind. Then i decided to playing by myself. go to upstairs then downstairs. And played 'ice skating' with my sandals on the floor, that was fun, guys!
Suddenly, there was accident. Larissa fell on the floor cause the floor was slick. u u poor Larissa:( Hope get well soon, buddy! But there was a momment that i'm so jealous at her. She was already found the man who cares about her, and i was thinking ...
Larissa and Jeardin's plan is canceled cause the rain!
Larissa and Jeardin plan is canceled cause the rain!
Saturday is weekend so we decided to goes to Teras Kota :O the first thing in my mind about what i wore now [tshirt, basketball pant, sandals] i'm not prepared!! But my friend told me to don't worry about it~ We arrived at Teras Kota. we went to Es Teler 77. Jeardin and Deo who ate, they are ate fried rice. we were gossiping about many thing, i'm so glad that i have new friends again.
In the car we're still gossiped, actually not gossiped but shared about things that we know (da)

Then I arrived at home 9 o'clock :O i'm not worried about the mad dad (lol) 'cause i know my dad, he's supported me, so that is one of the concequence:)


-Gigi-

No comments:

Post a Comment