6/12/11

'Winter in Tokyo'

Winter in Tokyo is Ilana Tan third novel. Winter in Tokyo is story about Tatsuya Fujisawa [Autumn in Paris] neighbor, Keiko Ishida who live in the same apartament. But, after Tatsuya died, his father isn't live in that apartement. So, Keiko has a new neighbor.
novel maniawinter in tokyo 300x240 Winter In Tokyo
Keiko :
My new neighbor, Nishimura Kazuto who came to Tokyo to find different environment. That’s what he said. But I think his reason is more than that. He’s kind, pleasant, and dependable. Since that Christmas night, I started looking at him differently. And since that, I also seemed difficult to imagine life without him.

Kazuto:
For the first time, I already feel there is something interesting about Ishida Keiko. Everything feels pleasant if she’s here. Everything feel good if she’s here. Well, in her heart there’s still someone that her waited. Her first love. I hope she can stop thinking about that man and start to look at me. Because life without her is definitely not a life.

They first met in early winter in Tokyo. After a month together, there's a new feeling. Then, everything changed when one day, one of them woke up and didn't remember anything that happened in the last month include the one who had already become an important part in his life.





http://novelmania.com/w/winter_in_tokyo/


No comments:

Post a Comment