6/15/11

Farewell Party [8A]

Haloha! June, 13 2011 .
The farewell party of my class 's been held at Gary's house.
I thought that I couldn't attending. Well, there was something canceled
(post : How dissapointed I ...) so, I could attending on that party.
All of my classmate were attending plus the teacher, Miss Wiwiek.
That was a bbq party.
But, before night comes a few of my friends were preparing foods to roasted.

The party begun with the speech of Ms. Wiwiek as our "mother" in the school.

While waited the food ready, we were playing the uno tower or played guitar and sang together (actually, i wasn't sang with them)


Dhyas is the fatest kid in my class. But last night he didn't eat much. But in that photo he 's really looks chubby:)

Because it was night party, so we decided to bought some fireworks. That was amazing, I saw them while I'm played the uno tower:)

The party was over when the clock was 9.30 PM

And I arrived at home, 10 PM

I've a great moment with my classmate. Thank you:)
And congrats to all of you, because we are going to 9th grade:)



-Gigi-

No comments:

Post a Comment