6/11/11

How disappointed I am, I mean us

Dear my book,

My team and I will deputize my town (Tangerang Selatan) to Serang and we'll face other town in Banten. But, my teacher was telling us, that we're not going 'cause there are another team that will deputize our town. And you know what, tomorrow is the day where we'll going to Serang but it was canceled easily.

There was misunderstanding, well, one of staff there told my headmistress, that my school will deputize the town, 'cause we're the champion of the last competition in Tangerang Selatan. But he didn't know that there are another I mean the official team of our town. And he said that, 'cause he thought that we're the team who deputize the town but when he told us he didn't ask to the crew of the competition, first about the event and who will deputize Tangerang Selatan.

What made me so dissapointed? First, every teachers in my school were saying good luck, so proud, etc. We were happy and the happiest momment was when one of my teacher told us that we're really going, can you imagined how excited am I?
We felt that we're so high that we'll make our school so proud that deputize the town it was amazing, i think. We were practice and there was rumor that Mater Dei's (my school) team is the only team who deputize the town of women basketball. Then,the day before the day where we're depart (today) we've been told that we're not going!

When i knew that i just want to scream as loud as i could. But i remember that "why am i thinking like this?" I just think about the good point not the bad's. I just believe that there are another competition like this and I AM PART OF THE TEAM!
My feeling is better after I think about how good I am on that and that's really cheer me up. And I just wishing the best for the official's team. FIGHTING!
And this was one of my experience that i'll never forget! What make me feeling badly!:)





-Gigi-

No comments:

Post a Comment