6/17/11

SLEEPOVER

Annyeong :)
Yesterday, (16/6) I was sleepover at Gisela's with Bella and Aileen. I arrived at her house was at 8.00 PM. Actually, she had telling me from the morning about Bella would come to sleepover, wanna join us? Then I was asking my dad about this, and you know what I was get the permission so easily! But, I was thinking if I went to Gisela's house now or afternoon I couldn't watch korean drama.
So, I didn't give an answer, but I told my dad that I canceled goes to Gisela's house.

When I was online twitter. I saw Gisela tweets. And I see that Aileen came, too. Then, I asked my dad (again) and he is agree. Then I put my clothes in my bag, and other stuffs. Then, I chao to Gisela's home.

Arrived at Gisela's home. Then, goes to Gisela's room. And I saw Bella and Aileen who ate fried rice. And about a minute I really don't know what am I doing next.
I started with sharing about how miserable I am.
And we were listening the "Scary Story" but 'cause it wasn't 10 o'clock yet we were listening the record from Bella. So, yesterday I've heard 4 scary stories.

In the middle of night, we-ladies- were eating some snacks. Usually, the ladies avoid them. But we were thinking "it just one night"
I think, what we did really disturb the other, 'cause we were laughing out loud in the middle of night or in the early of morning. And we were talking about many things.

We were sleeping like a fish where was dried. We woke up at 8 AM. Actually, it wasn't enough for us 'cause we were sleeping at 2 AM in the morning. I awoke 'cause hearing Gisela's little sister, the youngest wanted to in to Gisela's room. But the door was locked. Then, the next hour the whole gals in the house except Gisela's mom and maid were in the room and played or gossiped together. I was reading but kinda boring and not interesting, so I continued played with Gisela's sister, Kezia and Veren. It was quite fun.

Our stomach were demonstration they wanted some food. Thinking about what we'll eat. Then, we decided to bought a pizza and some spaggeti from Gian Pizza.
After, waited a hour, the man who deliver came. Wohoo. Can't wait to eat the pizza.
Then, we gossiped about our school, the student and many more. I decided to take a bath after I felt something bad in my stomach, something that wanted to come out, before gas come out, I decided to take a bath first. After, I took a bath, my body felt so tired and want to sleep, i was trying to sleep but i couldn't 'cause i was curious about what my friends doing outside. Then I took a look. and there was Gisela's boyfriend.

I saw kezia played the bike, and I wanted to play it too. Then, I decided to goes to Dhyas's house and Sean. Well, we got nothing we forgot about what color of their houses. So we come back.

Then, we were come in. And I played with Kezia in Gisela's room while Aileen was take a snapshoot on webcam. When I played with Kezia, I felt like I played with my cousin. Oh! I miss my cousin, but soon I'll meet them on the family vacation goes to Anyer. Wohoo!

Aileen will picked up at 6 PM by her parents and I'll come with her hehe. Before we go home. We were connect to omegle.com That was hilarious when we were find someone so foolish but funny:) And some handsome guy but yea as you know in omegle there are a lot of man who wanted "something" .

Aileen was picked up at 5 PM. Then we took leave and go home.
When I arrived at home, I realized that my novel left behind at Gisela's home.


I think that's all what we've done in my third sleepover with my friends. But, I'm not telling you the whole scene. 'cause I kinda lazy and don't know how to write it on this book.
Well, thank you for read this post. And I'm sorry if there are misspelling or grammar. And I need the correction from yall to make it perfect! Thank you so much :)

-Gigi-

No comments:

Post a Comment